HSBC Life launches retirement solution
Singaporeans remain invested and protected from any sudden market fluctuations, while allowing them to take advantage of any potential upside.
HSBC Life Singapore has launched HSBC Life Variable Annuity, a retirement plan in US dollars which combines the assurance of a steady guaranteed base level of income and the ability to generate significant upside income potential. Currently, HSBC Life Singapore is the only insurer to offer this unique product.
Many Singaporeans have reached a pivotal period of their lives. They are starting to reach retirement and have a greater need to maintain a steady income for the years ahead. This solution responds to these needs by ensuring Singaporeans remain invested and protected from any sudden market fluctuations, while allowing them to take advantage of any potential upside.
HSBC Life Variable Annuity offers:
- A stream of guaranteed retirement income and potential lump sum payout at maturity.
- Fully participate in the market upside locking in higher guarantees along the way – this plan’s ratchet feature increases policyholder’s guarantee on a monthly basis whenever the account value is higher than the existing guarantee.
- Protect against downside risk – policyholder’s monthly payout will never decrease even when the market falls.
- Flexibility to access the account value without surrender charges.
- HSBC Life FlexConcept Fund – a 10-percent volatility controlled fund which will invest in a blend of equity and bond markets.
There are several policy terms with varying accumulation options from 10 years to 20 years, and payout periods. Entry age is up to 60 (the age in the next birthday).
(** PHOTO CREDIT: HSBC Life)